The Social Security landscape changed dramatically last year when Congress abolished several advanced claiming strategies that helped retirees increase lifetime income. The new Social Security rules make it more important than ever to make informed decisions when incorporating Social Security into your overall financial strategies. Join Joe Anderson, CFP® and David Cook, CFP® for a one-hour webinar to learn how the recent changes may affect you.
Attendees Will Learn...
- Who is eligible for Social Security
- How your benefit is calculated and taxed
- When to take your benefits
- How to maximize your benefits
- New rules and changes to the Social Security landscape
- Common Social Security mistakes to avoid
Date & Time
Tuesday February 23, 2016 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
This webinar has ended. Fill out the form to gain access to the recording.