Our Financial Assessment
Many investors today are re-evaluating their current financial plan, and many others are deciding that with a bull market that has lasted almost a decade and with significant tax law changes, going through it alone isn’t the most prudent path going forward. The best advice for most investors today is to take a step back and look at your overall plan…to reassess your portfolio, your financial goals and objectives, and most importantly, your risk tolerance.
So given all that’s transpired…what’s an investor to do? Or more specifically…what will you do?
If there was ever a time to take advantage of a no cost, no obligation, unbiased Financial Assessment…It’s NOW.
In today’s turbulent times, we believe it’s prudent, essential and just plain common sense for every single investor, both large and small, to obtain a completely unbiased financial assessment, especially the leading-edge baby boomers on the brink of retirement.
There is no cost and no obligation. You have absolutely nothing to lose, but quite possibly, everything to gain!
In fact, it’s ABSOLUTELY FREE!
What Do You Get?
This isn’t just some cookie-cutter set of financial “solutions” for you.
This is an in-depth, in-person, 1-on-1 meeting where we fully assess your current financial situation and give you the feedback you need to help you get on the right path to retirement.
When you sign up for an assessment, our team of handpicked, Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) professionals dive deep and put in serious hours to get you the insights and actionable takeaways that truly matter in your journey to financial freedom.
Ready to Create Your Roadmap?
Other firms may charge you several thousand dollars for this kind of time and insight… but we want to give it to you for free.Let Us Take a Look
The real benefit of an unbiased financial assessment is in getting your important questions answered.
These are questions investors should know the answer to, but all too often don’t.
Here are just a few of the questions an unbiased financial assessment will answer:
- Do you know your actual net worth?
- Do you have a clearly defined retirement goals and objectives?
- How much money do you need to create the retirement income that you are accustomed to?
- Do you know the actual return on your portfolio?
- Do you know all of the risks to consider when investing?
- Have you created an asset allocation strategy that provides the best balance between risk and reward?
- Are you maximizing the use of tax-free or tax-deferred investments in your portfolio?
- Are you familiar with some of the various strategies to minimize your taxes?
- Are you doing all you can to increase your income?
- Is your portfolio in alignment with your investment goals?
- How does your return compare to the return of appropriate benchmarks?
- What’s the minimum amount of risk you can take and still achieve your financial goals?
The fact of the matter is that we see people every day who are setting themselves up for failure with their current investment strategies without even realizing it, simply because they’ve never taken the time to have an expert look at everything closely and with a seasoned eye.
That’s Where We Come In
Our team has saved people from paying unnecessary fees and taxes over the years – by going through this exact process.
Are You On Track?Let Us Take a Look
For your privacy and safety, once you reserve time on our calendar, we will contact you directly with the Zoom meeting details.