Holding your investments with Pure Financial gives you access to some of the world’s best institutional asset managers without the typical sales loads associated with commissioned brokers. These fund managers are used by some of the nation’s largest institutional investors, putting you alongside many of the biggest and best-run organizations.
Institutional funds traditionally have lower expense ratios than other investments which makes them an attractive option. Unfortunately, many people are not able to access these funds unless they are part of an employer-sponsored retirement account or a pension fund. However, by working with a financial advisor you’ll gain access to these institutional funds that you otherwise would not be able to invest in as an individual investor.
Advantages of working with our experienced financial advisors are highlighted below.
- An investment approach defined by your personal investment policy statement
- Extensive diversification, using 10-20 separate asset classes and market sectors, each featuring hundreds of securities.
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs) which are often less than one-tenth of the cost of ordinary retail mutual funds.
- Security selection that is market-based, not manager-based
- Daily rebalancing review with monthly comprehensive review
- No commissions, just one low annual fee that is fully disclosed and completely transparent
We provide our clients with transparency, that way you can then confidently know where your funds are being invested and how they are being managed. Feel confident with your investments by choosing Pure Financial Advisors. Our team is highly trained and qualified to help our clients reach their financial goals.
If you have any questions regarding access to institutional investor services, please do not hesitate to give us a call today.