Pure Financial Advisors’ investment philosophy is founded upon two fundamental principles: The power of capital markets and time-tested industry research. At the core of this foundation stand seven pillars supporting our philosophy:
– A research-driven approach
– Harnessing the power of capital markets
– Investing over speculating
– Avoiding “timing the market”
– Well structure portfolio
– Tax-efficient trading
– Asset location
At Pure Financial we help set your portfolio up for success, in that we are locating assets in appropriate accounts, giving an opportunity for a higher net after-tax value over time. With years of Nobel Prize-winning research* for our clients, our financial professionals have become well-versed in the science of financial analysis.
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.
CFP® – The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification is by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. To attain the right to use the CFP® designation, an individual must satisfactorily fulfill education, experience and ethics requirements as well as pass a comprehensive exam. Thirty hours of continuing education is required every two years to maintain the designation.