Did you know that tax planning and strategy implementation needs to occur prior to December 31st? Most tax strategies are only available during the tax year so don’t wait!
This tax checklist covers the important tax items that you need to collect and strategies you might want to implement before the year-end.
This checklist includes:
- Initial Documents & Information You Need
- How to Prepare (or have prepared) a Baseline Income Tax Projection
- Items to Make Sure You Review Before Year-End
- Capital Gain/Loss Strategies
- Rental Property Investments
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD)
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
- IRA and Roth IRA Accounts
- Roth Conversions
- Business Owners – Retirement Plans
- Business & Real Estate Investors – Qualified Business Income (QBI)
- Charitable Strategies
- How to Determine if You Qualify for Tax Credits or Deductions