Despite being the largest, wealthiest, and most influential generation of Americans, baby boomers are facing one of the most serious retirement challenges in history. A combination of declining income, increased longevity, and high costs means that an increasing number of Americans face the possibility of outliving their assets.
In this white paper, you will learn…
- The effects of the financial crisis and why retirement these days is drastically different compared to previous generations
- Strategies for mitigating longevity risk
- Why you should consider delaying retirement and claiming Social Security benefits
- How to plan for inflation and rising health care costs
- Next steps for achieving a successful retirement