Today, people are worried that the impact of government stimulus and easy monetary policy will spur inflation once COVID-19 vaccinations allow the economy to reopen. Additionally, trade disagreements and a desire to move supply chains back home could undo some of the disinflationary benefits globalization and offshoring have produced. Will inflation affect your finances in 2021? Brian Perry, CFP®, CFA®, Director of Research and Executive Vice President at Pure Financial Advisors, discusses the outlook for inflation in 2021 and whether it might impact your investment portfolio or your retirement planning.
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with a tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.