Whether you are already retired, or just planning for retirement, we have a course you may want to add to your gratitude list. Pure Financial’s Director of Education, Kathryn Bowie, discusses details about our classes to help you reach your financial goals.
SIGN UP FOR A RETIREMENT CLASS NOW
Whether you are already retired, or just planning for retirement, Pure Financial Advisors has a course you may want to add to your gratitude list. Retirement planning can be complicated and overwhelming, but with our easy to follow, step-by-step course, geared towards individuals and couples between 45 and 64, that is taught by an experienced financial planner, in a live open forum, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence needed to build a successful retirement path.
From the basics of building a solid foundation that will withstand the ups and downs of the economy and life events, to the more complex details of creating retirement income and tax preparation – we cover it all. If you feel like you’ve neglected some of your estate planning or are you worried about running out of money by the end of your retirement? Or maybe your portfolio has taken a big hit this year, like a lot of us, then it’s time to re-evaluate your game plan. Get your questions answered. Whether you’re relying on a pension, an annuity, an RIA, a 401(k), or just counting on your Social Security, you will find this workshop crucial to determining your next move. So, for more information, dates and locations, please visit our website at purefinancial.com or call us at 866-876-7873. Give yourself something more to be thankful for this year. A retirement, well planned.
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors LLC does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with your tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.