Peter Keller, CFP® of Pure Financial Advisors gives an overview of The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the $1.9 trillion bill set to provide fiscal relief in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Peter provides a quick breakdown of the benefits, supplements, credits, and programs this bill offers (and those it doesn’t), and what changes may affect you, including:
- A third round of stimulus checks
- Unemployment benefits
- Child Tax Credit extension
- Premium Assistance Tax Credit for health insurance
- Transportation, infrastructure
- Coronavirus testing, tracing, and vaccination
- State and local relief assistance
- Rent and utility assistance
- Mortgage aid
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with a tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.