In March 2021, the American Rescue Plan Act became law, providing additional relief for those impacted by COVID-19. The bill gave aid to the economy, public health, state and local governments, individuals, and businesses.
In this guide, you’ll learn about…
- Recovery Rebates
- Enhancements to the Child Tax Credit
- Enhancements to the Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
- Enhancements to Unemployment Compensation
- Increased Federal Support for COBRA and the Premium Tax Credit
- Student Debt Provisions, Other Changes & Items Discussed but Not Included