Podcasts are becoming more and more popular as individuals realize the educational value that they provide. We’re going to show you how to subscribe to our financial podcast, Your Money, Your Wealth® so you can stay up-to-date on important financial news, recent studies and transparent advice pertaining to your financial well-being.
Subscribe From Your Computer
- Open your internet browser and type “purefinancial.com/itunes” in the search bar to find our iTunes Channel.
- Click on “View in iTunes” (see image below)
- If you don’t already have iTunes, you’ll be taken to a new page. Click the blue “Download Now” button
- Launch the iTunes application (if you don’t already have an account, create one and sign in!)
- Click “Subscribe”
After you subscribe, the most recent podcast will automatically be downloaded for you to enjoy. If you’d like to listen to any past podcasts, simply click the “Feed” and choose which podcast you’d like to listen to. If you like what you hear, let us know by leaving a review. This helps our show get discovered by others.
Subscribe on Your iPhone or iOS Device
- Open the podcast app – if you can’t find it, swipe your finger down on the home screen and type “Podcasts” in the search bar
2. Open app
3. Press the search icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen and type “Your Money, Your Wealth”
4. Press on our show under “Podcasts” and press “Subscribe”
Pro Tip: You can easily change the setting in iTunes so it will sync with your computer. First, go to
settings on your phone, click on the podcast app, and then turn on “Sync Podcasts.” Then, on your
computer, open up your preferences and select “Store” from the menu. Toward the bottom, choose
“Sync playback information across devices” and “Sync podcast subscriptions and settings.” Then
click “OK” – your progress should sync across both devices.
Subscribe on Your Android or Android Tablet
- Open up your podcast app (or go here for recommended apps to use)
- Type “Your Money, Your Wealth” in the search bar and press on our show
- Press the + icon to subscribe