Pure Financial Advisors, LLC is headquartered in San Diego, CA, with branch offices in California (Brea, Irvine, and Los Angeles), Seattle, WA, and Chicago, IL area. Our branch office in Irvine, CA, is looking for a CFP® credentialed financial professional to join our team.
We are looking for high-quality individuals that can provide comprehensive retirement planning solutions and tax-optimized investment management strategies, that will adhere to fiduciary standards and act in the best interest of our clients.
Why become an advisor with Pure? We provide specialized support so that our Financial Advisors can spend their time where they need to – in front of clients, managing the client relationship, and providing comprehensive financial planning advice. Below are examples of how we provide support to our advisors:
- Marketing & Business Development – We generate the leads so that our advisors don’t have to invest their time on marketing efforts. This is done in various ways, including our educational classes and client events, as well as Your Money, Your Wealth® television and radio shows. We have teams focused on marketing and business development to handle calls from numerous prospective clients – people that want to sit down with a CFP. We also set the appointments, so that the advisor can spend the time meeting with prospective clients, gaining a better understanding of their needs and how we can help them meet their financial goals.
- Financial Planning – Our extensive Financial Planning department is comprised of dedicated CFPs and CPAs that partner with our advisors and provide comprehensive and detailed advice on all aspects (financial planning, tax planning, estate planning, retirement planning, etc.) of the client’s life – We take a deep and PURE dive into planning.
- Investment Management – Pure’s trading department works with advisors on managing the client’s portfolio in a tax-optimized way – daily rebalancing, tax-loss harvesting, asset location, etc.
- Operations and Client Services – We have client service teams to handle everything – they work with the custodians to ensure all transactions are taken care of and take the paperwork off the advisor’s “to-do” list!
- Unparalleled Professional Development – Advisors receive constant training on new laws, concepts, planning ideas, etc. We are dedicated to providing growth and development to not only our advisors but all members of our team.
- Must have a CFP® credential plus 5 years of industry experience.
- Ability to assess a prospective client’s needs and financial goals.
- A solid understanding of retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, cash flow, investment and asset allocation strategies, and risk management.
- Effective with communication skills. Ability to deliver comprehensive financial plans to clients.
- Previous experience teaching classes or presenting is a plus
Pure Financial Advisors, LLC is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) providing comprehensive retirement planning services and tax-optimized investment management. Using a holistic planning approach, Pure Financial manages over $4.08 billion in assets (as of February 22, 2022 ) and services clients across the nation. We are ranked on INC 500 as one of the fastest-growing private companies and have been named to Financial Times Top 300 RIAs in the U.S. for the 6th consecutive year.
We are looking for qualified CFP’s to help us meet the demand of potential clients that want to do business with our firm.
We are looking for high-quality individuals that can provide comprehensive retirement planning solutions and tax-optimized investment management strategies that will adhere to fiduciary standards and act in the best interest of our clients.
Candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com.