Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. Named to 2017 Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors
Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is pleased to announce we have been named to the Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors for the fourth consecutive year. The list recognizes top independent RIA firms from across the U.S and was posted June 22, 2017.
This is the fourth annual FT 300 list, produced independently by the Financial Times Ltd. in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the FT that provides business intelligence on the investment management industry.
More than 2,000 pre-screened RIA firms were invited to apply for consideration, based on their assets under management. Applicants that applied were then graded on six criteria:
- AUM: Signals experience in managing money and client trust
- AUM Growth Rate: Growing assets is a proxy for performance, asset retention and ability to generate business
- Company’s Years in Existence: Indicates reliability and experience in managing assets
- Compliance Record: Provides evidence of past client disputes — a string of complaints can signal potential problems
- Industry Certifications (such as CFA and CFP): Shows technical and industry knowledge and commitment to investment skills
- Online Accessibility: Illustrates commitment to providing investors with easy access and transparent contact information
FT 300 is an elite group, not a competitive ranking of one to 300. This is the fairest way to identify the industry’s elite advisers while accounting for the firms’ different approaches and different specializations. Neither the RIA firms nor their employees pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 300.