About The Show
On Your Money, Your Wealth®, Joe Anderson and “Big Al” Clopine tell it like it is, answering personal finance questions that really matter to pre-retirees and retirees about investing, portfolio diversification, how to reduce taxes, creating retirement income, collecting Social Security benefits, how much you can spend in retirement, Roth IRA conversions and contributions, and more. We don’t push hot stocks, feed panic about the markets, or sell you on the latest investment scheme. Instead, on YMYW we offer retirement investing strategies that can help you retire successfully.
10 Tips for Real Estate Investors
When you buy a home, people often remind you it could be the biggest investment you will ever make. If you’re wondering how to integrate your real estate investments into your retirement or are interested in real estate investing in general, these tips are for you.
This list includes:
- Things to Consider Before Investing in Real Estate
- Understand the Finances of Real Estate (Cash-on-Cash)
- Buy a Rental Property for the Cash Flow – Not the Flair
- Minimize Taxes Through Real Estate Investments as a Real Estate Professional
- Using Vacation Rentals to Generate Income – Risks and Rewards
- Leverage – Plan Strategically
- Weigh the Pros and Cons Before Buying Real Estate in an IRA
- Ready to Sell? Consider a 1031 Exchange
- Other Ways to Sell Your Real Estate
- Look at Alternative Tax Strategies to Defer or Eliminate Gains When Selling Rental Property (Tax Exempt Trust)
The Financial World Is Complex
Your hosts break it down, making it easier to understand.