Shocking many, Britain voted to exit the European Union by a narrow margin on Thursday, ushering in a period of anxiety as experts think through the ramifications of this historic referendum. Around the world, traders reacted to the uncertainty as they typically do by selling first and thinking later.
To put things into perspective, we created a short video answering five main questions:
- What is Brexit, and why does it matter?
- How could the Brexit affect US markets?
- What impact could the Brexit have on the global economy?
- How could the Brexit affect the US economy?
- What should investors be doing now?
Have a question about this video? Click here to Ask PURE.