The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimates that 70% of people over age 65 can expect to need long-term care services at some point in their lives. Understanding the various types of long-term care services and what those services may cost is critical as you consider your retirement approach. Join us for a free one-hour webinar to better understand the costs and benefits of long-term care.
Attendees Will Learn...
- Various Long-Term Care Options
- How Much Long-Term Care Costs
- What Long-Term Care Policies Can Cover
- How Benefits are Triggered
- What Other Options Are Available
Date & Time
Tuesday September 6, 2016 from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
This webinar has passed. Fill out the form to view recording.
View Other Upcoming Events