Nicole Newman, Attorney at Law, will lead attendees through an educational estate planning workshop that will cover some of the most common estate planning mistakes you should avoid. Join us as we cover proper estate planning strategies and learn how you can leave a lasting legacy for the ones you love.
Attendees Will Learn...
- How to protect your assets from probate
- Wills versus trusts – what should you have?
- Methods to protect your assets from in-laws, creditors and predators
- How to shield assets from long-term care expenses
- How estate tax law changes impact your existing estate plan
Orange Coast College
Fine Arts Building, Rm 116
2701 Fairview Rd,
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Date & Time
Tuesday June 14, 2016 from 6:00pm - 7:00pm
View Other Upcoming Events