Pure Financial Advisors, LLC (Pure Financial) is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), providing comprehensive retirement planning services and tax-optimized investment management services with over $4 billion in AUM (assets under management). We are headquartered in San Diego, with branch offices currently in California (Brea, Irvine, and Los Angeles), Seattle, and Chicago, and are looking to expand in other cities.
The Solutions department at Pure Financial plays a key role in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) integration while also enabling the trading platform to function on a daily basis. The department is also responsible for evaluating technology solutions firm-wide to increase efficiency and improve performance.
We are looking for a Solutions Analyst to join the Solutions department to assist with essential initiatives for Pure. This position will be responsible for daily data/trading setup (and billing), as well as project management initiatives to assist with the integration of current and/or future M&A initiatives.
This position will work closely with our Chief Solutions Officer, the Solutions Manager, and in collaboration with other internal department heads. Please note that this position requires the ability to work an early-morning shift (e.g., 5:30a/6 am).
Responsibilities (Trading Data Enablement):
- Provide support in connection with the daily operations for our investment platform, including but not limited to auditing data for accuracy.
- Daily set up of investment data for the firm’s platform. This process requires taking data from the previous day’s information and updating systems (Salesforce and Tamarac) with critical data files and information (setting up new accounts, new securities, households, client portals, performance groups, rebalancing groups, account types, asset location preference, unmanaged positions).
- Open and close accounts and/or process out values in the database, as required.
- Make updates via internal software once all data is updated.
- Assist with the preparation and collection of quarterly billing process.
Responsibilities (M&A Data Integration and Project Management):
- Work with team members to help integrate data into our systems.
- Audit systems (Tamarac, Salesforce, Excel, etc.) on a weekly basis to ensure that all data is intact in the system and is accurate.
- Compile and share reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Coordinate on multiple project management initiatives.
- Monitor the progress of projects, schedule meetings, and follow up with various departments to ensure project timelines remain on track using Click Up (a project management tool).
- Create and distribute reports as needed.
Responsibilities (New Technology):
- Assist in evaluating and rolling out new technology.
- Become familiar with Wealthtech vendors.
- Assist in creating and managing new data warehouse projects.
- Facilitate the admin function of cloud-based systems.
- Maintain KPIs for the firm.
- Research and Development: Be at the forefront of innovation and consistently review trends and when to incorporate new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, economics, computer science, or accounting (or a related field). Background in the financial services or investment industries is preferred.
- Proficient with Excel, pivot tables, and formulas (VBA, power bi and power pivot preferred).
- Ability to prioritize fluctuating workloads and multitask.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Capable of monitoring industry trends and providing recommendations accordingly.
- Knowledge of coding.
- Experience with portfolio management software systems.
- Prior project management experience and ability to use project management technology (familiarity with ClickUp project management software is ideal).
Candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.