Pure is searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer to support our ongoing efforts to enhance and maintain our highly customized Salesforce environment. The primary responsibility of this position will be developing and maintaining Salesforce applications, leveraging hands-on experience with Salesforce technologies including Apex, Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, Visualforce, Apex Triggers, API integrations, flows, processes, and workflows.
This position will be responsible for helping lead the design and implementation of complex Salesforce solutions to meet the needs of our organization. We are looking for an individual that will work closely with business stakeholders and other members of the development team to deliver high-quality solutions that align with our business objectives. As the Senior Salesforce Developer the expectation is that we can rely on expertise in modern Salesforce development practices including the use of VS code, a code repository, and DevOps. Additionally, this position will be skilled with the admin side of the business as well, able to understand complex database relationships and reporting requirements and administer declarative automations.
- Partner with stakeholders to align strategic priorities, requirements, solutions, and implementation strategies to drive continuous improvement, and translate these into technical solutions.
- Lead the design, development, documentation of complex Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and other Salesforce technologies.
- Make architecture decisions and provide guidance on when to use code vs configuration
- Define database architecture when adding / modifying objects and their relationships
- Adhere to and help to define, document team coding standards; develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Create process diagrams to help understand as-is and future state of systems when designing a solution
- Mentor junior team members and help them get “unstuck”
- Perform code and configuration reviews
- Succeed in an environment with multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Manage 3rd party integrations with our partner vendors and be able to administer those technologies.
- 7+ years of development experience on an enterprise Salesforce platform (Financial Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud)
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce technical solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, LWC, building and configuring flows.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce standard objects/records, custom object creation, validation rules, and relationships.
- Expertise in deployment of Salesforce applications and integrations across multiple environments using Git, CI/CD toolset.
- Strong knowledge in the development and maintenance of integrations between Salesforce and external systems using REST/SOAP APIs, Middleware, and ETL tools.
- Advanced knowledge of platform limitations and mitigation techniques.
- Ability to keep up with Salesforce releases, new features, and best practices to provide guidance and recommendations to the development team.
- Prior working experience with organizations of at least 100 users and that are highly customized
- Deep understanding of Salesforce data model, security model, and sharing rules
- Salesforce Development Certifications a plus – Platform App Builder, PDI, PDII
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Salesforce SSO (Salesforce Single Sign-On) knowledge or experience
- Salesforce Communities experience
- Salary Range: $135,000 to $165,000
- Benefit package includes: health (medical, dental, and vision insurance), group and voluntary life/AD&D insurance, long-term disability insurance (LTD), 401(k) plan (and employer match).
Candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com.