The primary responsibility of the Salesforce Administrator is to support each department within Pure by configuring and maintaining the platform, including configuring integrations with 3rd party systems and installing/configuring managed packages.
This position will work closely with stakeholders to create and edit reports on a regular basis and must respond to incoming tickets and resolve them (or escalate them to the developer team as needed) within clearly defined requirement timelines. This position will also work with our marketing team to configure Pardot and support their needs. Additional responsibilities include the requirement to identify and recommend solutions for workflow efficiencies and functional improvements as well as the execution of these recommendations, the creation, and testing of new features, and subsequent documentation.
- Prior working experience with organizations of at least 100 users and that are highly customized
- Experience and understanding of roles, profiles, and the salesforce sharing model
- Deep understanding of salesforce reporting including cross filters, formulas, charts, summary, and matrix reports as well as a solid understanding of HTML and CSS, required for building email templates for sales and marketing teams
- Ability to configure, test, and deploy objects, custom fields, complex formulas, validation rules, profiles, roles, page layouts, sharing, users, reports/dashboards
- Ability to configure, test, and deploy automation such as workflow, process builder, and flow
- Ability to configure roles, profiles, and sharing setup to ensure only the right people see their data
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting issues with automation
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of lightning sync/outlook sync
- Experience with package installation and configuration and license management
- Experience with creating and configuring custom report types
- Experience with large data migrations using the data import wizard and data loader
- Experience managing campaigns including campaign hierarchies and cost reporting
- Experience working in both lightning and classic environments
- Strong and clear communication skills (must be able to effectively communicate project requirements)
- Must stay current with salesforce knowledge using trailhead and release webinars
- Capable of handling multiple demands and competing priorities. Must be able to multitask and prioritize fluctuating workloads.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Some understanding of (or the desire to learn) coding
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Salesforce SSO (Salesforce Single Sign-On) knowledge or experience
- Salesforce Communities experience
Candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.