Primary responsibilities are to support advisors in processing financial data to develop accurate financial reports as well as analyzing prospective client’s financial data (e.g., cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax).
This position will be required to learn our client service process and have a good understanding of financial planning and tax planning strategies.
- Analyze & create financial assessments.
- Prepare and print review meeting material for existing clients.
- Prepare and print formalized financial plans for prospective clients.
- Assist advisors with the production of daily reports, reflecting cash flow projections, tax projections, investment account performances, and account rebalancing needs.
- Review insurance and estate planning documents.
- Update financial plans with client information, as needed.
- CFP® Designation required (or must obtain within 18 months of date of hire)
- 2+ years of industry-related experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or similar fields preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial planning concepts and strategies, including retirement planning, cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax estimation and minimization.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience utilizing software applications such as eMoney and Salesforce CRM (preferred)
Additional requirements/Candidates must be able to:
- Effectively and accurately complete detailed work with a sense of urgency
- Prioritize time and handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal skills)
- Learn and apply knowledge
- Work in-office
Candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.