Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only advisory firm located in San Diego, CA, with branch offices in Brea, Irvine, and Los Angeles.
We are looking for candidates to work in our San Diego headquarters, specifically in the Financial Planning department, and that have the qualifications to provide support to our Financial Advisors. Qualifications include the ability to process financial data, develop accurate, attractive, and professional reports; and assist advisors with analyzing financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax). This specialized support allows the Advisor to spend their time where they need to – in front of clients, managing the client relationship and providing comprehensive financial planning advice.
- Prepare review meeting deliverables.
- Analyze & create financial assessment by looking at prospects’ financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax).
- Review tax, insurance, and/or estate planning documents.
- Update financial plans with updated client information.
- CFP® designation required (or must obtain within 18 months of date of hire) Note: Consideration may be given to candidates that already have their CFP designation.
- 2+ years of industry-related experience (preferred).
- Experience utilizing software applications (e.g., eMoney and Salesforce CRM) (preferred).
If you’re interested and feel that Pure would be a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please also provide us with some additional information regarding your past experience and what you’re looking for.