Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only advisory firm located in San Diego, CA, with branch offices in Brea, Irvine, and Los Angeles.
We are looking for an IT Manager to oversee our IT infrastructure and processes. This position will also be responsible for identifying and eliminating security vulnerabilities, developing and implementing disaster recovery systems and processes, as well as strategic planning for future IT needs in regard to Pure’s future expansion and growth, including branch offices.
- Implement and establish company policies and procedures
- Create and maintain up-to-date corporate information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Coordinate and manage information systems projects (e.g., archival email systems/migration, data backups, VoIP system upgrades, network IP schema, etc.) of all Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. systems
- Oversee information security training and dissemination of security policies and procedures to employees, including information security awareness and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Develop and implement effective disaster recovery policies and coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure business-critical services are recovered in the event of disasters or other incidents
- Maintain industry knowledge and stay up to date on regulatory trends and developments, especially as is relates to the finance industry and requirements (SEC, CCPA)
- Bachelor’s degree
- MCSE and CCNE certifications or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Systems, Network Operations, System Administration or a related field (security/cyber security operations experience preferred)
- Experience with developing and implementing secured networks and compliance programs (Firewalls, endpoint protection, VPN, email security, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Cisco Meraki, VEEAM, VMWare ESXi, Sophos EDR, Avaya IP Office, Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Tenant administration (Licensing, Azure, Active Directory)
- Experience with administration and support of network security systems (Sophos, Security Auditing, GPO, Secure Directory Structure)
- Ability to monitor and utilize Ninja remote management (monitor and manage automated system alerts and respond accordingly)
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels. Clear written and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested and feel that Pure would be a good fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please also provide us with some additional information regarding your past work experience.