Pure is looking for a Financial Planning Strategist to handle financial planning responsibilities, including, but not limited to, supporting advisors in processing financial data to develop accurate, attractive, and professional reports and assisting advisors on creating financial planning recommendations (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax).
- Analyze & create financial plans by looking at prospects financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax)
- Partners with Advisors to determine appropriate recommendations
- Reviews tax, insurance, estate planning documents
- Updates clients financial plan yearly
- CFP® designation required
- 5+ years of industry-related experience (preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of retirement planning, cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax estimation and minimization
- Competency utilizing software applications (eMoney, Morningstar, Excel, Salesforce CRM, Tamarac, etc.)
- Ability to effectively and accurately complete detailed work with a sense of urgency
- Prioritizes time well and handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Clear written and oral communication
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Adapts to changing priorities, situations, and demands
- Position will need to learn and understand our client service process as well as financial planning and tax planning strategies.
Candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.