Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only advisory firm located in San Diego, CA, with branch offices in Brea, Irvine, and Los Angeles.
We are looking for candidates to work in our San Diego headquarters, specifically in the Financial Planning department, and that have the qualifications to provide support to our Financial Advisors. Qualifications include the ability to process financial data, develop accurate, attractive, and professional reports; and assist advisors with analyzing financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax). This specialized support allows the Advisor to spend their time where they need to – in front of clients, managing the client relationship and providing comprehensive financial planning advice.
- Analyze & create financial plans by looking at prospects’ financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax).
- Partner with Advisors to determine appropriate recommendations.
- Review tax, insurance, and/or estate planning documents.
- Update clients’ financial plans.
- CFP® Designation required.
- 5+ years of industry-related experience preferred.
- Competency utilizing software applications (eMoney, Morningstar, Excel, Salesforce CRM, Tamarac, etc.) required.
If you’re interested and feel that Pure would be a good fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide us with some additional information regarding your past experience and what you’re looking for.