Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only registered investment advisor, providing comprehensive retirement planning services and tax-optimized investment management services. Our headquarters are in San Diego with branches in Brea, Irvine, and Los Angeles.
Pure Financial puts education at the core of everything we do and strives to be a financial resource that people can turn to when they need a helping hand. Pure Financial collaborates with leading academics to provide education on financial strategies that work in the real world. Additionally, Pure Financial offers retirement planning courses & classes, which are led by our company’s financial advisors and/or financial educators.
Position covers a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Supporting advisors in processing financial data to develop accurate, attractive, and professional reports
- Assisting advisors on creating financial planning recommendations (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax)
Note: Position will also require individual to understand our client service process as well as financial planning and tax planning strategies.
- Analyze & create financial plans by looking at prospects financial data (e.g. cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax)
- Partners with Advisors to determine appropriate recommendations
- Reviews tax, insurance, estate planning documents
- Updates clients financial plan yearly
- CFP® designation required
- 5+ years of industry-related experience (preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of retirement planning, cash flow, risk management, estate planning, investments, and tax estimation and minimization
- Competency utilizing software applications (eMoney, Morningstar, Excel, Salesforce CRM, Tamarac, etc.)
- Ability to effectively and accurately complete detailed work with a sense of urgency
- Prioritizes time well and handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Clear written and oral communication
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Adapts to changing priorities, situations, and demands