Pure Financial Advisors, LLC is looking for a Client Relations Specialist (aka “Client Relations”) for our Seattle (Mercer Island) branch office. This position greets, interacts and engages with prospective new and existing clients.
Client Relations provides support to clients as well as advisors or others within the branch, including some client services support. Client relations duties include greeting or interfacing with clients, assisting clients while they wait to meet with an advisor, general client service assistance over the phone, as well as additional administrative and office support duties, as needed. Client servicing support duties will include assisting with various functions for planning, operations and business development, including processing paperwork, scanning documents, and managing/updating client files.
Responsibilities (Client Relations):
- Greet & engage with prospective new and existing clients (establish a rapport and build relationships)
- Answer telephones and transfer calls
- Schedule and/or assist with client appointments (via telephone, email and in person)
- Assist with client and/or company events
Responsibilities (Client Services):
- Prepare packets for advisor appointments/meetings with clients
- Scan client documentation
- Update and/or create cases in Sales Force
- Manage, organize and/or consolidate client documents or files
- Assist advisors with client meetings and/or updating/tracking client data
- Assist with class set-up and course registrations, as needed
- Create & send out appointment confirmations for prospective clients and course registrants
- Prepare materials for workshops and classes (e.g., rosters, cards, books and handouts)
- Contact current or prospective clients regarding client events, upcoming classes, etc.
- This is a non-remote position. Must be able to work in-office, Monday-Friday
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or similar fields preferred
- Some prior financial planning experience or the financial services industry knowledge preferred
- Notary (or must obtain credentials following hire)
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to effectively and accurately complete detailed work with a sense of urgency (attention to detail)
- Ability to prioritize fluctuating workloads and multitask
- Capable of working independently and to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com.