The Pure Difference
When we set out to design a financial services company that would inspire trust, we began by examining and addressing the common causes for distrust. Then, with guidance from respected academics and recognized industry professionals, we created a company that is, to the best of our knowledge, remarkably different from any other. Here's why:
- Advisor Compensation — Pure Financial Advisors is a fee-only advisory firm and your Pure Financial Advisors personal financial planner is a salaried-only employee who is never compensated by the sale of financial products or asset management fees.
- Credentialed & Competent — Pure Financial Advisors is registered with the SEC as a Registered Investment Advisor. Your Pure Financial Planner must have the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner credential CFP®, Certified Public Accountant CPA, or Chartered Financial Analyst CFA, plus the Accredited Investment Fiduciary credential (AIF®) and a minimum of five years of financial industry experience.
- Fiduciary Responsibility — By definition, a fiduciary is legally obligated to act in your best interest and avoid conflicts of interest. We put our fiduciary responsibility to you in writing with every service we offer.
- Comprehensive Planning — Your financial plan will combine investment planning, tax planning, estate planning and trust review, as subject to contract limitations. Implemented plans are regularly reviewed and updated to stay current.
- Lifetime Relevance — Your financial plan, tax strategies and investments stay current and relevant throughout your lifetime because it is a dynamic plan that is monitored and updated regularly.
- Simple, Well-Organized, Accessible — Your financial planner simplifies and organizes your accounts and documents, which you can access 24/7 on your personalized, encrypted website included with your plan implementation.
- Full Disclosure — You will know how we are compensated and how much because we provide you with a written quarterly report detailing your expenses and any compensation we may receive.
- Genuine Value — The price you pay is based on the financial plan and implementation package you select. Our management fee is for much more than asset management, it includes continuous comprehensive strategic planning from our highly qualified team.
- No Minimum Net Worth Required — Although we provide the complex and coordinated professional services valued by our high net worth clients, we do not impose a minimum net worth to become a client. Pure Financial was designed to allow the mass affluent access to the professional expertise demanded by the high net worth.